PATCH 1.04 Uscita 17/01/2019
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from assigning the Starrcade '83 arena to a show in Universe.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user's participant changes from saving correctly when returning to the main menu and then returning in to the Universe save in game.
- Fixed an issue that caused a loss of functionality when trying to reverse Haymaker 1 from a certain distance.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when two or more users used custom superstars in a 6-man private match.
- Fixed an issue that caused a drop in framerate when 3 or more users are in a 6-man private match.
- Fixed an issue that caused both Superstars to remain legal after a team member performed a Hot Tag during a Two on Two Tag Team match in WWE Online.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when using custom Superstars in a custom arena participating for a custom championship when attempting to load into an 8-Man Ladder match.
- General bug fixes
PATCH 1.03 Uscita: 05/12/2018
- The proper menu displays when using a Superstar unlocked via VC and assigning them a custom title in a show. Also, the title will no longer soft crash when attempting to load into the edited show.
- No additional manager will appear when customizing a normal match with managers and then switching to another Superstar with two managers.
- Fixed issue with normal matches with managers when the target menu would appear when selecting participants for an entrance run-in. The target menu no longer appears, and if a match participant is selected for a normal match with managers, their opponent will be automatically the target of the entrance run-in.
- Fixed soft crash when using some specific side plate designs in a custom title and then assigning that title to a Superstar with custom side plates.
- Fixed issue with players not receiving a new move when purchasing from the store and closing out of the game during the loading screen immediately after. Now players that do this will retain their VC and are free to purchase that move again if they like.
- Players are now able to reverse the A.I.'s signature and finisher after a comeback has been successfully performed in the Million Dollar Tower.
PATCH 1.02 Uscita: 01/11/2018
Hey all, we have just launched a new patch for WWE 2K19 (Patch 1.02) which features improvements to overall stability, support for the upcoming Titans Pack DLC and other bug fixes to enhance the user experience
Also included are the following additions:
- Elimination match rule is now possible when creating Custom Match rules for multi-man match types.
- Mid-match cash-ins can now be performed for matches that contain the champion in Universe mode.
Modificato da xAle90x, 18 gennaio 2019 - 01:18